I think everyone should read, why? There are so many benefits of reading and it can be fun. There are some books which are quite popular right now, such as twilight books series, before that was Harry Potter book series, or it could be old classic book such as Pride and Prejudice. There is a book for every taste.
Some of the benefits of reading:
- You can learn something new talent: Ie. How to book, such as cookbook, or repair book, or craft book, how to stitch or sew.
- You can improve your mind : When you read a book, you can think about different situation and think creatively about it
- You can improve your speech: When you read books written by great writers, you learn many words and your vocabulary surely improves.
- Your writing improves: If your speech improved, it is obvious that it will show up in your writings that you do and it is a good thing.
- You can travel to different places from your couch, such as olden time, future, and other foreign locals where you might have not yet traveled.
There are books are every levels and every taste available, so you can pick one or two now and read when you get a chance.
35 Great Classics
Imagine you can give a gift of knowledge that keeps giving! I think, books are such a gift, a knowledge which we can learn from, find success and be a better person.Let us look at some of the books for every one in your list.
1. Harry Potter’s Series: JK Rowling
2. Lord of the Rings Trilogy: JRR Tolkien
3. Pride of Prejudice – Jane Austen
4. Wuthering Heights – Emily Bronte
5. Nineteen Eighty Four – George Orwell
6. Great Expectations – Charles Dickens
7. To Kill a Mockingbird – Harper Lee
8. Little Women – Louisa M Alcott
9. Tess of the D’Urbervilles – Thomas Hardy
10. Catch 22 – Joseph Heller
11. War and Peace – Leo Tolstoy
13. The Hitch Hiker’s Guide to the Galaxy – Douglas Adams
14. Crime and Punishment – Fyodor Dostoyevsky
15. Animal Farm – George Orwell
16. The Da Vinci Code – Dan Brown
17. Persuasion – Jane Austen
18. The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe – CS Lewis
19. The Kite Runner – Khaled Hosseini
20. Anne of Green Gables – LM Montgomery
21. Emma – Jane Austen
22. Ask Jeeves – PG Wodehouse
23. Lord of the Flies – William Golding
24. A Tale Of Two Cities – Charles Dickens
25. Count of Monte Cristo – Alexandre Dumas
26. Moby Dick – Herman Melville
27. Sense and Sensibility – Jane Austen
28. The Color Purple – Alice Walker
29. The Five People You Meet In Heaven – Mitch Albom
30. Adventures of Sherlock Holmes – Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
31. Les Miserables – Victor Hugo
32. Madame Bovary – Gustave Flaubert
33. Dracula – Bram Stoker
34. Vanity Fair – William Makepeace Thackeray
35. Of Mice and Men – John Steinbeck
What Great Classics do you like?
I know there are far more great classic novels are out there that we all love. I wanted to start with 35 of my favorite out many. Which classic books and fictions do you like to read?
There are few places that also share their favorite classic books:
How Many Books from This Classic Section Have you read? You can check it out these books from your Amazon, or your local library!